Friday 24 April 2015

Passion For Promarkers -Spring Blooms

 Back once again with my card for Passion For Promarkers this week. Lovely Lorraine has chosen our theme for this challenge, which appropriately given our lovely weather, is 

SPRING BLOOMS


This is a Nellie Snellen cutie, Dawn with Flowers, that hasn't seen ink for quite some time. The papers are Gorjuss. The flower is a Doo Hickey.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is the fabulous Digi Stamp Boutique who are offering our lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.

DigiStamp Boutique logo

Pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the awesome inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies.

I have used the fantastic sketch at Sketch Saturday for my inspiration, so I would like to enter my card there. Hope everyone is having a great week.

Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

What a cute image, Andie! your card is so pretty. I love your coloring and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx

coops said...

so stunning andie.gorgeous pretty papers and soft colours and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty!