Tuesday 29 July 2014

Passion For Promarkers DT - Weddings

Hello! There's a new challenge on at Passion For Promarkers, chosen by my lovely D-Teamie, Donna. Her theme is 

WEDDINGS


This is 'To Have & To Hold' from All Dressed Up. I love the simple, naive elegance of it. I kept this simple, but added Glamour Dust to give her wedding dress a bit more wow! I've seen a lot of sequins around blogland & thought they would make perfect confetti.


So I hope you'll join us for this week's Passion For Promarkers challenge. Our lucky winner will receive these uber cute images from our lovely sponsors, PolkaDoodles.

Bride & Groom Digital Stamp Download

That's all I've got to show you for now. Just enjoying the Commonwealth Games. What a wonderful summer of sport we're being treated to. I just wish it could inspire my efforts at the gym a little more. This hot weather is making it really hard work! Oh, that sounds like I'm complaining about our lovely weather. I'm not, I love it, or at least when I'm outside in it! No, my main gripe is that I need to go to the gym at all. If only I was naturally slim & athletic. I make running look like such hard work!

That's all for me then. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Andie. I love the image and cas design.
Lorraine x