Tuesday 17 June 2014

Passion For Promarkers DT


Good Morning! It feels like ages since my last post, but that's because I went on my holidays to Italy. We had a fab time, but we've been back a week now & it feels like such a long time ago already! Anyhoo, normal service is now resumed, actually I don't really have a normal service, so without further ado let me tell you about our new challenge at Passion For Promarkers. This week our theme is

BLUE & YELLOW


I have to admit that this would not have been my first choice colour scheme, but when I remembered I'd been looking after some Pink Paislee - Indigo Bleu for a few years now I was rather pleased to get the opportunity to use some old stash. I also inked up this gorgeous Sugar Nellie cutie which I've also had a while & had not shown any love to as yet. The die is by Memory Box.


So I hope you'll join us this week for the challenge. Pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the wonderful inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies.

I would like to enter this into the final Sugar Nellie Sugar Bowl challenge (for the time being I hope!) where 'Anything Goes'.

I hope my colour scheme is 'bright & bold' enough to qualify for Creative Inspirations.

So that's me for now. Hope you're all enjoying the World Cup. It's been brilliant so far. Lots of goals & interesting results! If not I hope everyone is using the time to get some wonderful crafting done :~)

Have a great week, whatever you are doing. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful, a gorgeous creation!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous andie.beautiful image and colouring and i love the colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Andy, she's enchanting! Love the colour combo and your fabulous inky skills. Hugs, Wends x