Wednesday 22 January 2014

Anything Goes at Divas By Design


Good Morning! I'm back with my Divas By Design DT card, where this week we has a nice simple challenge for you,

ANYTHING GOES 


I coloured this adorable Sugar Nellie cutie with Distress Inks. It's quite a big stamp, so you can't see much of the Prima - Fairy Belle papers. The dies are all Doo Hickeys with the exception of the heart scroll across the bottom, which is from Memory Box.


I hope you'll pop along to the Divas By Design blog to see the wonderful inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies.

I am entering this at the Sugar Bowl, where their challenge is to use Fairies.

There you go for now. I'll be back later with my DT card for Passion For Promarkers which I haven't had chance to post yet. I'm busy, busy, busy at the moment it seems, but don't ask me what with. I've nothing to show for my time!

Anyway, hope you are all having a good week. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Andie, love her sparkly wings and colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

So beautiful... Wonderful coloring of the sweet stamp and simple yet adorable embellishing - perfect if you ask me! :)
Have a nice day, Andie...

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Andie… such a sweet image and you've coloured it to perfection. I love the gorgeous papers and embellishments… so delicate and pretty! :-)
Hugs Sue B xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Andie, your colouring is stunning!
and I love your blog design too!
Hugs Laurie x

Janice said...

Perfect colours and colouring, such a sweet card, Jx

coops said...

so stunning andie.your distress ink colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

This is so beautiful... I particularly love the muted colouring.. you have really brought the image to life.

Thanks for sharing at The Sugar Bowl this time.

Christine x