Friday 20 September 2013

Passion For Promarkers - Eventually!


I'm rather late with this card for this week's Passion For Promarkers challenge, but I got there eventually! Our theme for this week is

EMBOSSING
(either dry or heat)


This little Nellie Snellen cutie is adorable, (Very similar to LOTV!). The papers are Marianne Design. The snowflake dies are Spellbinders & this is where the  embossing comes in. I covered them with Frantage. This was my first experiment with it. I love it when I see it on other people's cards, but I'm petrified of ruining my image so I have to trial it a bit more first!


Apologies for the quality of my photos. Now that Autumn is here, it is so much harder to get decent light.

I hope you'll join us at Passion For Promarkers this week. Our wonderful sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique.


DigiStamp Boutique logo


I used the fab sketch at Bearly Mine Designs for my layout, so I would like to enter my card there.

At Papertake Weekly, they want you to make it sparkle. I hope you can seen the Glamour Dust I added to the snow & Deely Boppers (is that what they're called?)

So that's all from me for now. Whoop whoop for it being Friday, the weekend is almost here. Whatever you are up to, have a good one.

Thanks so much for looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

8 comments:

Berry said...

Stunning work as always Andie I love the colours hugs Rebekah xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Andie. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Andie. I love this image (may have to add this to my list of wants). The papers and design are lovely.
Hugs Sharon. x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous andie.really sweet image and i love your fab design :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Andie, I love the papers and design and your colouring is fab! :) Donna ♥ x

Arnhilds Kreative hender said...

Lovely card in lovely colors. Hugs Arnhild

Jules said...

A beautiful card and I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo