Monday 15 April 2013

ABC Challenge DT


Oh My Goodness. How did this happen? My post for ABC Challenges didn't apppear & I didn't even notice. I'm usually camped on t'interweb every chance I get. I've been preoccupied over the last 24hours helping Jack with his thesis for his Black belt grading for Taekwon-Do. He's only just turned 10 yesterday & he had to write a thesis! Anyway, I now know a lot more about TKD than I did, LOL!

Anyhoo, on to my card & it's time for another challenge at ABC Challenges where this week we are up to

L for LOVELY LACE  

It's a shame the quality of this photo does not do justice to Gardner Gayle from Little Darlings/Saturated Canary. She's colured with Prismas & the papers are Prima, which are also not as wishy-washy IRL. All the dies are by MFT - Dienamics. 
  

So have you seen the fabulous creations of my lovely D-Teamies at ABC Challenge. Hop on over to check them out. Our lucky winner will win a $25 voucher from My Favourite Things. Ooooh, I want to play!!


I am entering this at the Saturated Canary Challenge blog, where this time around, 'Anything Goes'.

At Cute Card Thursday, they are looking for 'Butterfly Kisses'.

So there you go for now. I'm off to take a well earned rest! There just aren't enough hours in the day. Or the night, for that matter!!

Anyway, thanks so much for looking. Have a great week.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable card love the finishing touches xx Jan

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Andie. I love that SC stamp and it's beautifully coloured. Love the MFT dies you've used too. Hugs, Wends xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, lovely soft colours and a great image!
Helen x

Deb said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Ellen Taylor said...

Sweet card! Love the corners and lace!

Bev said...

Fab card sweets, loving the colours x