Tuesday 12 February 2013

Passion For Promarkers DT


Good Morning! It's Tuesday & so time for another Passion For Promarkers challenge. This week it's my turn to choose the theme. With Valentine's Day in mind, but without necessarily making a Valentine's card, I want you to

GIVE US A CUDDLE!


This is LOTV's gorgeous Fairy with a Dove, coloured to match some of my fave DPs, Basic Grey - Plumeria. The fishtail banner was created with a Die-namics die. Of course it's a fairy, so I had to add a little Glamour Dust too! (I think it's the law!)


We have a fab prize for you this week. Our lucky winner will receive 2 gorgeous Saturated Canary digis. Pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the wonderful creations of my fellow D-Teamies.

Saturated Canary


So the you go for now. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx



2 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card.

Vicky said...

Ooooh simply fabulous hun...and I love the colours too..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx