Tuesday 20 September 2011

Passion For Promarkers - Sketch

It's terrific Tracy's turn to choose of theme at this week's Passion For Promarkers challenge. She has designed a fabulous sketch for your delectation.

 

I used another sweet LOTV image for this card, with my favourite Memory Box - Spiceberry papers. The snow was created with a glitter Snow Writer. It sure is glittery. I'm not sure I wuldn't prefer an ordinary snow writer & add my own glitter to it. There is more sparkle on the fur trims, this time created with Glamour Dust. It is hard to see the lace & seam binding trims I used on to of each other bhind the image, & the snowflake was created with a mix of punches.

 

This is a very detailed image & withhindsight I wouldn't have just stuck to a purely green, red & white colour scheme, but I wanted to enter the LOTV challenge again this week.

Also at Stamp for Fun, 'Anything Goes'
DigiStamp Boutique logo

I hope you'll now hop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog & see the wonderful insiration created by my fabulous D-Teamies. Our lucky win will win their choice of 6 digis from our lovely & generous sponsors at The Digi Stamp Boutique.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I went t the gym last night & overdid it. I'm feeling a bit sore right now, but it's all for a good cause, ie the reduction of my backside. It does not seem to be working though it still always fills the mirror when I look in it, LOL!!

Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

10 comments:

Dena said...

Andie! What a beautiful job on this card! WOWZA!!!!! Love the coloring, you matched it perfect!! There were a lot of details on this one huh? I haven't worked with it yet, I think I will need lots of coloring time!haha! Personally I like the loads of glitter from that pen, it looks soooo pretty!!!
Miss you girl!!! Hope you are planning your vaca to Texas!
Big hugs, Dena

Debbie said...

Absolutely stunning card Andie. So beautifully coloured.
Debbie x

Bev said...

Andie this is just amazing sweetie, gorgeous colouring and detail - love it! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning Andie, wonderful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation in a beautiful design and georgeous details! And the colouring's really got a WOW-factor! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - hope to see you again at our next challenge :)
Hugs, Lena K

Anne said...

Your card is amazing Andie! Beautiful colorin of the image and I love all the glitter =)

Hugs from Anne

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

aww, the cutes image ever! And talk about fab colouring. This is really a fab christmas card.
hugs, Anja

Unknown said...

Hi Andie, wow that is a gorgeous card and the colouring is out of this world! You have really made the image come alive. Sarah

Andrea said...

Very great card - wonderful color and motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Shannon White said...

Wowzers! Just Gorgeous Gorgeous! Love your Adorable LOTV image and your Amazing coloring too! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon