Tuesday 17 August 2010

Passion For Promarkers - Winter Blue Christmas


Happy Tuesday Everyone! We've got another fabulous challenge over at Passion For Promarkers. My lovely D-Teamie, Anja has come up with this weeks offering & it's the perfect excuse to get started on your Xmas cards. We would like you to use a winter blue colour scheme on your Xmas themed cards.

Our fabulous prize this week is a £10 voucher to spend at The Secret Crafter. So what more incentive do you need?!

For this challenge I inked up a gorgeous Willow stamp from Whiff of Joy. I love this colour scheme & used my Aqua Markers to colour her. I'm still getting the hang of these, but I love the depth & range of colur you can get with a single pen.




My DP is from MME & I used a piece of Papermania patterned vellum. The gorgeous lace was either from Qixotic Paperie or Hobbycraft, I forget. The oversized snowflake was created with a Spellbinders die. I covered the lowest layer in Twinklets along with a couple of snowflakes I punched out. You can't have Winter Blue Xmas, without a bit of frosty sparkle, right?!



I used this week's fab sketch at Friday Sketchers for my layout. Nice & simple, just how I like it! So I am also entering my card there.


I hope you'll now scot on over, if you haven't already done so, to the PFP blog, where you'll find my DT colleagues also appeared to have a lot of fun with this challenge. Their cards are all stunning!


Thanks so much for looking. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Big Hugs,
Andie xx




4 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card Andi. Gorgeous colouring of the image and pretty details also. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Such a stunning card Andie, your colouring looks amazing.
Hugs Emma x

debby4000 said...

Stunning card Andie, wonderful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Andie!! Your colouring is simply divine - love the old lace too!! Hugs, Juliex