Friday 7 May 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #32

Friday night, C4E time once more! We have another fab challenge for you. This week we want you to,
1. Use the sketch
2. Use a quote
3. Use some wood.

Well, I don't mind admitting this one really stumped me! I scoured the house for something wooden to use. With a little inspiration from a friend I decided to use cocktail sticks. I planned to put my quote on a flag, but it didn't fit. so instead I broke up the flag pole to make a floor for my tiger to sit on.


As for my quote. The inside reads, 'You make my heart sing' from the fabulous Troggs classic, 'Wild Thing'. I love that song!!


My image is by High Hopes & has not seen ink for ages. Well done me for remembering that the oldies are still goodies!! He's coloured with Promarkers & the DPs are Melissa Frances. Now it's time to stop by my the C4E blog & check out the fabulous creations of my DT colleagues. They have all managed much better cards than me!

So there you go. Is everybody ready for the weekend? I sure am. I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, & really looking forward to seeing my boys throw some shapes at the disco tomorrow. Their fave is Beyonce's 'Single Ladies'. That should be funny!! Ben is a real little groover!

Thanks so much for looking. Have a great weekend.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx



6 comments:

Kylie said...

OMGoodness Andie, you've been busy. Gorgeous cards and now I have that song in my head! I hope you have a lovely time at the wedding.

Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Fabulous card Andie. You're colouring is amazing. hugs xo Jackie

michele said...

Gorgeous card Andie! fabulous idea! hope you had fun at the wedding hugs xx

Mrs A. said...

This is terrific. I just love it. He is soooh cute. I will be humming Wild Thing for the rest of the night now!!

Faye said...

I think your card is wonderful and think you were making it uo about being stumped. I love that song. You made my heart sing with your lovely words! ;) xx

Cheryl said...

OMG this is BRILLIANT,I absolutely LOVE it!!! BTW your colouring is FANTASTIC!! Enjoy your week!!
Hugs xx