Monday 5 April 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #27

Gosh, it has been a week since I last posted. I've been busy with Easter projects for family that I will share over the coming days. For now I have this week's C4E recipe challenge. Late again, but I've had limited internet access at my Mum & Dad's this weekend. This week we would like you to,
1. follow the sketch
2. create something with an Easter theme
3. use buttons.


I rotated the sketch for my card & used an image that would be suitable for Easter of Spring. This is another Bildmalarna image. I so love the Mimo & Mimosa images.

This is a rather simple card, coloured with distress inks. I used a Martha Stewart doily punch for the trim & the DPs are MME - Bloom & Grow. I threaded the buttons from Bizzy Becs onto a piece of raffia ribbon to add a little texture.


I hope you will join in this week's challenge. You should hop on over to C4E to see the fabulous work of my lovely DT colleagues. This weeks prize is a Guest DT spot for May! But be aware, you only have until Friday 9th April to submit your card. C4E is on the move, from the 9th C4E challenges will be set on a Friday evening, 9:00pm GMT, so you'll have the weekend to get busy & play along!

I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter. It's always over so quickly unfortunately. We've been staying at my parents this weekend & though the weather hasn't been great, we had fun. But boy have I had some late nights! I'm not sure I'm ready to go back to work in the morning. But then I never am, LOL!!

Thank you so much for looking,

Big Hugs,
Andie xx


3 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Andie. I too love these Bildmalarna imgaes. (yet to get some!) You've coloured it in beautifully and the dp's all go well with her. Love the button idea down the side. Very creative.
Hope you and your family had a lovely Easter!

Kylie xo

Jackie Thomas said...

this is totaly gorgeous Andie. I adore these little images and you have coloured her perfectly. Beautiful card. xo Jackie

Faye said...

Do you get comission from Bildamalarna?! Pretty, pretty, pretty card! xxx