Thursday 4 February 2010

Love Tilda

There are just so many challenges to enter with a Valentines theme this week I just had to make a card. Having said hat I've probably missed the first one at Just Magnolia where the theme is Hearts & Flowers. The fab layout at A Spoonfull of Sugar suits that theme perfectly!

I chose the colour scheme from the beautiful rose picture at Simon Says Stamp & at Secret Crafters they are asking to see hearts on your cards. Finally the theme at Creative Card Crew is Valentines, so this fits the bill there.

My DPs are K& Co & the big heart was made with Bazzill Bling card stock. I love that stuff! Tilda is coloured with my trusty Distress Inks & I think this has to be one of my favourite Magnolia images. She is just so innocent & trusting.
Anyway, I hope you like my card. Thanks so much for looking.
Enjoy what's left of the week & roll on the weekend!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

6 comments:

Bev said...

Such a beatuiful card, love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Mina said...

beautiful card Andie, love all the distressing its perfect for the Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny what a totally gorgeous card, just adore this tilda image and those yummy papers you've used, thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week Linda x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet Tilda card Andie and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Andie! This is really awesome girl!!!! I love your take on that cute sketch. I can see why you love this Tilda, she is Cute with a capital "C". ha ha! Beautiful color work!!
Hugs, Dena

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a sweet image and a lovely card with it.
Thanks for joining in by SSC this week.

Domi