Tuesday 15 December 2009

Creatalicious Challenges - Challenge #5


It's the 15th again which means time for Bizzy Bec's Creatalicious Challenge once more. This month we want to see you use, something old, something new, something torn & something blue! As you will see from mine, & the gorgeous creations of my lovely DT colleagues, this does not have to mean a wedding card.




I decided to make a step card. I had been wanting to make one since I saw one on the blog of the wonderful Jacqui at Cats Whiskers. Her designs are a constant source of inspiration. Pop on over & see what I mean for yourself. So something old is the DP from last Xmas Imaginisce Snowy Jo Collection. Something new are the cute Xmas Gnomes from Whiff of Joy. Something torn is the Papermania vellum that is supposd to look like snow! Finally I used blue Bazzill Bling card stock for the card base & made a blue snowflake with a Nestie die from MME DP.



Sadly the weather has been so dull here I've really struggled to get a decent picture of this card. You'll have to take my word for the fact the colours look much better IRL. The card itself is much simpler to make than it looks, but cutting out those images sure took a while!
Now it's time to pop on over to the Creatalicious website to see the absolutely stunning creations of my DT colleagues. See them here.
Anyway, I hope you like it. Thanks for looking.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Big Xmas Hugs,
Andie xx

8 comments:

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Andie, love step cards and your images go perfect with it.
pinky

Unknown said...

Hi Andie Love the step card havent tried this one yet, it looks fantastic with the elves.
Christine x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Andie this is a stunner hun, I love these WOJ images, my faves so far. Fantastic dimensional card, I love it.

Good luck making all those cards for Friday, I have given up!!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Andie! I LOVE your step card so much...it may be my favorite of all your creations! The images are absolutely adorable and your coloring is magnificent!

Abby:)

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Andie, This is a BEAUTIFUL,STUNNING. OH WOW card!!!
Many hugs, Janiel

Cheryl said...

I love it Andie,your colouring and attention to detail is fabulous!!! Beautiful work!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning Andie, wonderful style of card and love the all the images.
luv
Debby

Bec said...

I just love this so much and will have to try this style myself... Great work Andie.. Bec xx