Sunday 18 October 2009

Last Minute Stamp with Fun


Just a quickie from me, I've had a really bad weekend & the time I've spent making this card has helped me forget my problems. I probably already missed the deadline for this challenge, but hey, I still wanted to have a go. The sketch is the fabulous layout at Stamp with Fun. I love simple sketches, & this suited me right down to the ground.
I'm back on the Distress Inks for this one, (I sound like an addict!). I love this Sugar Nellie image. If this was a girl, it could be me with my list of crafting goodies I would like for Xmas! There is not much else to say about this. The DPs are Basic Grey, Wassail. I'm not keen on the snowflakes, it was hard to make them standout, & I'm not sure the Stickles I used on them help at all.
Anyway, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs to You All,
Andie xx

9 comments:

Dena said...

Andie! You knocked it out of the ballpark again! This is gorgeous!! I think your snowflakes show up just fine. The coloring is wonderful on this little guy. I feel like these country cousins need the distressed inks because they seem a little vintage.
I'm sorry you had a bad weekend, I hope all is better now. You can always vent to me through email. ha ha!
Hugs to you my friend, Dena

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Andie. I'm sorry you had such a bad weekend. I hope things are better now. You have made an incredible card, yet again. You are so incredibly talented. xo Jackie

Cheryl said...

So sorry you had a bad weekend Andie,I hope everything is ok!!! You card is so beautiful and your image is adorable......Love it!!
Take care and Big hugs xx

Unknown said...

Hi your card is stunning love the papers and the choice of colours, I am the same if something is bothering me I sit down and make a card escape to my own little world. Christine x

cats whiskers said...

Morning Andie thisis just grgeous I love that cute iamge and you have coloured him perfectly
a wonderful card
Hugs Jacqui x

pinky said...

Ah Andie hope things are improving with you. Sending you a big hug. Love your card and love that it helped to take your mind off your troubles.
Pinky

debby4000 said...

Sorry you're having a bad time hope things get better for.
Love the card, gorgeous work with the image.
luv
Debby

jenny said...

Hope your having a better week Andie x
Love the card, fabulous colouring and I love the vintage colours x

Jenny xx

Poppy said...

great card,lovely colouring.
poppy