Friday 7 August 2009

Creatalicious DT Sketch Challenge


At last its here!! A challenge blog where you need never miss a challenge. The uber-talented crafting babes Bizzy Becs & Cheryl are setting up their own challenge blog. But as it will be a monthly challenge you will have heaps of time to perfect your entries! Sounds just my cup of tea. I try & stay loyal to the challenge blogs I enter, but there are so many, I never have time to do all the challenges I want. And the name of this new blog, Creatalicious Challenges. Doesn't it sound yummy!! So here's my entry for the DT challenge. The girls have provided a lovely simple sketch which I would definitely use again. I used one of the latest Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie. I tried to echo the flowers in the image with the lollipop flowers I love making. She is coloured with distress inks & the DPs are Everafter by Cosmo Cricket (am loving these). Must go as it is time for work, but it's Friday, Hurrah!! Plus I am off next week, Yippeee!!

Have a great day,
Regards,
Andie xx

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is just gorgeous Andie,beautiful papers and your colouring is perfect.....love those flowers you have created!!! Great job with the sketch!!
Thanks for entering the Creatalicious DT challenge.
Hugs xx

Dena said...

Well then, "thank crunchie it's Friday" huh Andie? Your cards just get better and better!!! I love how you echoed the flowers from the image. They look terrific and that Cosmo Cricket paper is so pretty! I hope you win the challenge! Hugs, Dena

lil-paper-pixie said...

Andie this is amazing hun I love it, those flowers are just fab.........perfect card.

Hugs

Sarah

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Hun,

There is a little something on my blog for you.

Hugs

Sarah

Alex said...

This is such a gorgeous card Andie. Love the stamped image and colours you've used :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

SABRI said...

Beautiful card!!! I love love love your flowers!!! CIAO CIAO, SAbri

Teri said...

This is such a pretty card Andie. I love how you have coloured her and the flowers are fab!

Teri x

Bec said...

Stunning..Thanks so much for your entry.. love the colour combo.... Bec xx

Leann said...

Heya Andie,
A RAK is a Random Act of Kindness :)
Fabby dabby card - it's got Cosmo Cricket, scrunchie flowers and a Nellie, what's not to love?!!!
Hugs x

Lee-Anne said...

Wow, Andie....this is a beautiful card. I love the papers, one of my favourite ranges from Cosmo Cricket. You have created something amazing and it is no wonder you were picked for the Creatalicious DT. Congratulations!!