Friday 28 August 2009

Crafts 4 Eternity Sketch #47 - Buttons


Wow it's Sunday again. Another week gone & C4E time once more! Michele as created another wonderful sketch & this week's optional theme is to use buttons on your card. I've gone for a bit of in your face colour this week. I'm hanging on to the summer with these shades. Whatever happened to the BBQ summer we were promised. It never really happened up here in Manchester. I live in Sale, & if you ever hear someone call it 'Sunny Sale', rest assured they are being ironic!!
Not much to tell you about my card. Gorjuss Girl is coloured with Distress Inks & the DPs are Fancy Pants. I created the border with the Martha Stewart flourish punch & the arcs in the top corners are embroidered. Wish I'd done it in all 4 corners now. The yummy bright buttons are available at Bizzy Becs & the tulle is from CraftsULove.
Hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend & will join us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Pop over & see the fabulous creations of my fellow DT members. There is an opportunity to win a fabulous set of sentiment stamps, designed by our very own Suzette. I should be able to finish painting my kitchen over the next couple of days. Then you better watch out! I'm going to be catching up on all the crafting I've been missing out on while I've been busy!
Hope life is treating you all well.
Hugs,
Andie xx


9 comments:

Suzette said...

Fab card Andie, love the colours the image wonderful.

Hugs
Suzette

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Andie,love the border you created and such beautiful colours......the tulle looks fabulous!!! I always forget to use mine!! Have a great week!!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Hi Andie thanks for stopping by earlier love your card all the DT cards are fab Christine x

Dena said...

Hey Andie! I just love those bright colors. You have made another fabulous card! I do like this sketch a lot. I see you are having fun with your new border punch. It looks fabby!!! Hope the kitchen turned out great! Will email you this week sweetie! Hugs, Dena

Bec said...

Andie, this looks so lovely.. I love these images.. your colouring is amazing.. Love the colour combo too.. Bec xx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Andie, love the bright colours and the shaped frame x

Jenny x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Andie, this is a fab card, Cornwall has no sun either, or at least not when I was there last week...LOL. Loving the Tulle, I have a bit of a thing about it at the moment!!!! Hope your gonna show us your kitchen by the way.

Hugs

Sarah

michele said...

hi Andie beautiful card! love the bright summer colours.Hope the painting has gone well! hugs mx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hello ... this is just the sweetest thing!!! Hugs Andrea xx