Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sugar Bowl - Challenge 13, Lilian's Sketch


How do I always manage to be so last minute with all the fantastic Sugar Bowl challenges when I have two weeks? So many challenges, so little time! Anyway, I have used Believe from the new Diane Duda range. she is my fave & so easy to colour, (I like that in a stamp!). I think the eyes on these look quite wierd in the drawings, but once they are coloured they are really quite beguiling. I've used K&Co DPs & the backround paper is the stuff you use to wrap brown paper packages, tied up with string, these are a few of my fav... Sorry lost myself for a moment there, LOL! Hope this is what is meant by kraft. I concertinaed (is that how you spell it?) the band across the middle to add a bit more interest & texture.
Hope everyone is coping with the weather. Those of you who live outside of the UK would probably think it's no big deal. But it has been stifling today & the air con in our office is useless! I thought I was going to melt! Don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but it does not need to be this hot! Anyway, I think I will chill with a bit of cardmaking!
Regards,
Andrea xx

5 comments:

jenny said...

Stunning card Andie, love the colour combination and the image is coloured beautifully x
I have Curtsy and the Upside Down girl from Diane Duda if you want to swap images :0)
My e-mail is on my profile page x
Still far too hot here!! it's going to be a WARM night!!!

Jenny x

Juls said...

gorgeous card, I love it, the image is gorgeous. love the colours and the way you have shaded her dress, and the concertina thing works well.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, lovely colour combo, your colouring is beautiful. Love it!
Erin x

Lilian said...

Hi Andie! Your card's stunning! Love your gorgeous coloring of the Duda Daze girl! They're on my wishlist :) Great details from the papers, lollipop flowers to the *folded* band across the middle! Sorry don't know what the proper term for it is .. Great work!
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Dena said...

Wow! This is a true jaw dropper! Gee your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! Okay let me tell you when my birthday is so you can send me this card. tee hee. I truly love it! She really is much cuter colored! Hugs, Dena