Monday 16 February 2009

Whiff of Joy #18 - A Recipe

Here's my entry for this week's Whiff of Joy challenge. This character sure reminds me of... Me!! Except I do not drink much in front of my children. Though Lord knows I often feel like it. Take today for instance, the first day of the half term holidays, & I already feel I'd like/need a glass of white wine. When are they going to find any health benefits to drinking white wine, like there are for drinking red?! Oh well, it's good for my sanity at least! Anyone want to do any clinical trials, I'll volounteer, LOL! Back to the card, the papers are from Paper Salon - Enamored, the flowers were created with punches & the button is from my stash, glitzed up with Stickles.
Hope you are having a good day!
Thanks for Looking,
Andrea

3 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Lovely card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Yummy papers and gorgeous flower. Michele x

Jeanette said...

Just adorable! Your card is beautiful! :)

Helena said...

LOL, this is a fantastic card, love the colouring!

xxxx